Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wedding Details: Part 2 - Table Centerpieces

Rather than paying more money for flowers I got a REALLY great deal on 10" round bud vases!!!!!  I paid $40.00 for 10.  That is really excellent as I had 2 already. So now I have enough for every table.  Then I located some submersible LEDs that can stay on for up to 48 hours before dying, some orange gerbera daisy heads, some glass rocks, and some baby's breath.  The total amount spent for the 12 tables was less than 100$.  And the centerpieces look AWESOME!!!!

Since these pictures were taken, I have made a little base for them to sit on and moved the LED underneath and covered it with a coffee filter to make the light more ambient - so that the bowl glows and it isn't just a beam of light coming out of the center of the glass rocks.




No comments:

Post a Comment