Friday, July 26, 2013

Wedding Drama Saga: Part 17

     Last night a group of my friends took me to a really awesome Russian restaurant.  It was a few counties over from us but it was worth the drive.  The food was excellent and the belly dancers were fantastic!  Very impressed!  GP (my maid of honor) ordered Mr. A and I a Russian Winter.  A Russian Winter is a warm coffee drink with the kick of alcohol (I do not know exactly what was in that drink but I do know my tongue felt like it had been burnt after taking a sip of it because it was so strong!). 
 (image from nataliefranke.com)
     This brings me to my next point and tip for anyone planning their wedding:  Take time to have some fun.  Things get wayyyyy too stressful otherwise and everyone needs to be able to unwind during high stress times. 
     The sad part of the evening is that I tried on a dress that I only got to wear out once in the past and I was excited about getting to wear it last night.  I got home from school and put it on to discover it no longer fit!!!!!!!!  Even though I am a size 2 and my pant size has not changed at all and I am still wearing pants from 10 years ago this dress, for one reason or another, did not fit anymore.  I discovered I now had hips that I did not have last year!!!  And here is my theory ---
   This past February it was discovered that I had an intestinal parasite.  It was purged from my body using PinX followed with a week of diluted grapefruit seed extract 3 times a day.   Yes it definitely came out.  I began to feel better and my body was no longer being robbed of nutrients.  Sooooo - certain developmental things that should have happened when I was in my 20's FINALLY happened (I developed boobs and hips).  I am feeling infinitely better now and hopefully soon I will be able to exercise everyday again (I had to cut back to 1 to 2 times a week because of my metabolism).
    So there you go.  Remember to always take a break and to not get crazy or upset if things do not fit right.  Because in my case - my size didn't change but my shape certainly did and I am healthier for it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment