Friday, July 12, 2013

Wedding Drama Saga: Part 11

Good news and recap on situations!

    Our officiant has been booked! (I do not know if I posted this yet).  The new pastor at my old church deemed that the music minister could officiate my wedding!  Yay!
    The Man of honor was able to take off of work that weekend.  I'm so happy about this.  Had it gone the other way I wold have ceased shopping at that store and probably would have withdrawn my cake order from them.  LOL.
    The rehearsal dinner is slowly getting ironed out.  I discovered if I talked to my mom on speaker phone when Mr. Adorable was in the room that we could conduct the call like a conference call.  That saves me from having to mediate between them. 
    I am still without employment.  My new game plan is to go through an agency.  I will take my time and reorganize myself then plan to have a job after the wedding.  For now it will have to be temp work or nothing since the wedding date is very close now.  BTW- my buyer STILL has not picked up her paintings.  I will give it one more week before putting them back up for sale. 
   
Here is my 'to do' list for the wedding for the next few days:
-gather addresses and names for Man of honor so he can send invites for bachelor party
-same as above but for bridal shower
-plan details for rehearsal dinner
-send final list/ outline to the DJ
-make program for guests
-finish table decor project
-schedule hair and makeup trial run
-schedule time to get marriage license
-schedule time to meet with officiant

Well, guess I should get on task!!!  Everyone have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment