Friday, July 5, 2013

Wedding Drama Saga: Part 8

Things seem to be ok.  I realized that much of my anger towards Deltona was because I was upset that I wasn't included in conversations that had to do with my affairs.  Not cool.  But, I'm over it and I am ready to move forward.
I had to ask my brother to pay for his own tuxedo since it was either pay a bill or pay for him.  He seemed cool about it.
Deltona has calmed down with my mom and they seem to be getting along harmoniously.
As for me, I feel less stressed though I have lost 5 lbs and am still having tummy issues. This I know will also pass.
Now if I can just figure out my regular bills.  This would be easier if my buyer (I sell art) would buy the pieces she said she was going to pick up last week.  Things will greatly improve if I get that job I interviewed for a few days ago <keeping my fingers crossed!>.


No comments:

Post a Comment