Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wedding Drama Saga: Part 7

Way to go Deltona!  Now dad will not even talk to you!

That is right.  Deltona has pissed my dad off enough to where he will not pick up the phone when she calls, he will not talk to her, and he will not respond to her text messages. 
She is now trying to pick little fights with my mom by insinuating that Kermit got a black mold rash and exposure from her car AC when he was working on it at the shop (mom brought it to his shop as a normal customer as she has a policy about not doing business with family anymore).  And what do we know about black mold?  It is ALL over the place in the southern United States.  So, it may not have even been from her car!  AND why was HE not wearing a mask when dealing with this? 
I just have a distinct feeling that her (Deltona's) wrath will not end until she gets what she wants -which is very childish.   She needs to grow up.  Not only is she upsetting the family she is ultimately hurting herself by blaming ALL her problems on my parents.  Since when is it my parent's responsibility to pay for my brother's past bills and credit mistakes?  (yes - it has now escalated to this because a creditor has found out the two of them are legally married and is now calling Deltona as well as Kermit to collect).  Kermit's past is Kermit's past.  She married it.  She needs to be adult about it.  There comes a time in life when you CANNOT rely on your parents and you HAVE to solve your own issues!  
And she keeps trying to unload her parental responsibilities on others.  For example (and this was the last straw for my dad):  Deltona TOLD him (did not ask or request but outright TOLD him) that he would be watching her baby when he retired.  WHERE DOES SHE GET OFF SAYING THAT???? WHAT GIVES HER THE RIGHT TO MAKE THAT DEMAND OR ASSUMPTION???????  My dad has worked hard his whole life, had his retirement extended and put on hold to be able to support his office.  He deserves to be able to retire and enjoy his golden years.  Watching his grandbaby on occasion I know would not be a problem but to use him as free childcare is insulting.

I am so irritated with Deltona for the way she has been treating my parents.  I do not know how I am going to handle her as a bridesmaid for my wedding when at this point I do not even want to look at her.

Just last Sunday she told my brother that my mom had declined an invitation to join her in getting baby pictures made.  Which is not true.  She keeps planning things and then saying she is inviting my mom when she is not and then getting mad at her for not being there.  She needs to be medicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment