Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wedding Drama Saga: Part 13

How did I get saddled with BRIDAL SHOWER crap?  I was disciplined for helping my MOH with this and backed off and now my mom is helping and things are slowly ending up in my lap.  I just got an email requesting a guest list and their addresses.  I sent a comprehensive list and immediately I get an email telling me that there are too many people and that it must be trimmed down.  I replied back that it was a comprehensive list and that (essentially) she could pick whomever because I am focusing on school right now and I would also be happy just not doing the shower at all.

 People are busy anyways so I do not think it will be missed.  I am SO tired of spinning my wheels and not getting anywhere.  My mental focus needs to be on school.  I am not looking forward to finals week with the way things are panning out. 

Still no email from my minister.  I will call him if I hear nothing by Friday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment